Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Neighbor Ideas

As I was browsing some blogs today I found the cutest ideas for neighbor gifts for Christmas. I did some handouts last year to go along with some treats for neighbors (click here to see my other Neighbor handouts), but I fell in love with these ideas from How Does She? Here are some handouts to go along with her ideas for neighbor gift ideas. Click on the picture to go to How Does She? and click on the handout to download a 4x6.

This is my all time favorite. This is what I am doing for my neighbors this year. Sorry if you are my neighbor and I just ruined it for you! Stick this to brownie mix or muffin mix or any mix in a box. (I love box mixes.)
 
4Shared

This is another cute idea. Just attach to a bucket of ice cream and tie some plastic spoons on.
4Shared
When soap comes on sale, grab a few and give this cute little saying to your neighbors attached to a bottle of soap.

4Shared

All pictures from How Does She?
Credit: Old-Fashioned Christmas kit from Summertime Designs

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete